View Single Post
Old 02-28-2021, 02:47 PM
Tim Odeen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapolit1 View Post
I think they are on another level by themselves. Stuff like Elvis and even Frank Sinatra has (or will) wane in interest, but the Beatles have such a broad of work I think they will be listened to 100 years from now.
Personally, with how diverse kids music tastes are, I think Elvis and Sinatra will be fine, especially since both transcended music into movies and tv. But the Beatles are big.

My cousin didn't really answer about the movement of the market for Beatles memorabilia. But he did say if you are interested to look up the record store 4000 HOLES in Spokane. The owner is Bob Gallagher, and according to my cousin his name is meaningful in the music field. I asked again about the market, maybe he will answer my question more directly this time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Successful deals with: Banksfan14, Brianp-beme, Bumpus Jones, Dacubfan (x5), Dstrawberryfan39, Ed_Hutchinson, Fballguy, fusorcruiser (x2), GoCalBears, Gorditadog, Luke, MikeKam, Moosedog, Nineunder71, Powdered H20, PSU, Ronniehatesjazz, Roarfrom34, Sebie43, Seven, and Wondo