View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 09:10 AM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBirkholm View Post
Finally! Someone understands.
I guess I is a moron, because I don't understand. I think there should be as much out there on the subject as possible and "tight lipped" cricket chirpers who know about all these scams and what to look for say too little too often.

Crooks are everywhere, that doesn't mean we should give them a free ride and not edumacate lowly collectors like Fudd. That's why you will never see an authenticator chime in on this subject. While I respect Jodi's experience and opinions immensely and see his point, I will continue to spew what very little learned knowledge I have because frankly, I don't give a rat's ass about any of the forgers. If they want to forge, let them. You can't control criminals, but you can educate collectors. If you can stop one person from buying a forgery, it's worth it in my opinion. You have yours....So I guess you won't be sharing any of your vast knowledge on the subject? I don't see Richard either and/or Shelly, so what you say makes sense to them too obviously. Frankly, I'm not buying the Clam up approach. How has that worked out for the industry???? FUDD

Last edited by Fuddjcal; 03-19-2011 at 09:13 AM.