View Single Post
Old 03-19-2021, 04:56 PM
Ry@n \/3tt3R

Quote:
Originally Posted by dio View Post
Final update: just received the grade and shipped , total 9 business day
received on the 9th, shipped on 19th, for this price, it's amazing service.
Grades are consistently fair. a few cards are a little lower than I'm hoping but did have exepectation of the receiving grade.

My premium1(1k grading fee) sent to PSA took them 3 business day. Took them 2 days to enter into the system. I would say SGC exceeded my expectation.

For those who worry about their holder or label not enough security, I believe sooner or later SGC will include the high resolution of the scan when you do cert lookup. That will be highest security of any holder since you can match the card with the scan of front/back. Right now every single card is scanned and you can see it in your sgc profile.
Eric, that timing is incredible... Yes, I mentioned here that they scanned my cards in as well... I was not sure if this this something PSA/BGS did as well? but maybe not.

My last order was received by SGC on March 9, and I will have it on Monday. Just as in my 1st submission, they hit my grade estimate on 80% of the cards. they are extremely accurate and consistent.

SGC is building a serious business and collectors should take notice. The PSA re-sale premium is based on Greater Fool Theory and won't last forever.
Deals Done: GrayGhost, Count76, mybuddyinc, banksfan14, boysblue, Sverteramo, rocuan, rootsearcher60, GoldenAge50s, pt7464, trdcrdkid, T206.org, bnorth, frankrizzo29, David Atkatz, Johnny630, cardsamillion, SPMIDD, esehombre, bbsports, babraham, RhodeyRhode, Nate Adams, OhioCardCollector, ejstel, Golfcollector, Luke, 53toppscollector, benge610, Lunker21, VintageCardCo, jmanners51, T206CollectorVince, hockeyhockey

Collecting: T206

Monster #236