Thread: Crazy uncles
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2020, 03:22 PM
Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by slidekellyslide View Post
So I'm wondering if these "elite collectors" are known to anyone on this board? An awful lot of silence out there from Aaron and the "elite" owners of this company. Not one of them has the balls to step up and own this? It's not like they'll be harmed in this hobby in any way. If Mastro or Allen opened an auction house back up we know they'd have no problem finding consignors and bidders.

I've said it before.....I welcome Aaron's comments and/or rebuttal. Look, some of you know me, we've done some business as either buyers or sellers, but most of you don't. I could be full of crap (which I'm not!!!). Let's hear both sides.....unfortunately Aaron knows I can back up everything I am saying and any excuse he shows (other than sheer incompetence) I can dispute and prove otherwise !!! I have everything detailed !!!

Think of it like this...….two cars are in an accident...…..one car flees the scene and hides out......you tend to believe the one that stuck around, don't you? I mean there's a reason the other car ran off.