View Single Post
Old 11-27-2022, 07:29 PM
P.aul Orl,in

Quote:
Originally Posted by brass_rat View Post
Hi Brian,

I would love to play along here. I reached the point in several other sets where I might be waiting for years (or possibly forever) to finish them, so this will be enjoyable to collect.

I already had a few cards from the set, but I kinda cheated my way to a bigger number last night by buying the partial set in LOTG. I like getting a jump start, but I also think this was the Kraken equivalent of taking PEDs and juicing numbers.

So please list me with 184 points but throw an * onto my number. Once I upgrade a sufficient number of cards or otherwise put forth some real Kraken collecting grit, I'll request that the * be removed.

Here's my Young that I acquired from a nice board member last year.

Cheers,
Steve
Ah, you won that? I was an underbidder, thought hard about another go….I have a bunch of the toughies, but still need the Jackson and the two Wagner, so…decided that was the wrong order. But I think you got a very good deal and there are some real toughies and a lot of HOFers and they look good in lower grades, I wouldn’t upgrade unless something is really bad in there. Congrats!

Paul