View Single Post
Old 08-29-2021, 09:23 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

And while I'm thinking about 1967 Topps and happen to have my box out:

139 Dalton Jones - Blue line in top border or correct.

198 Chuck Hiller - Blue line in bottom border, or correct.

323 Herhbserger - Blue in team name on front extends low (not the color layer being mis-set), or correct

326 - Uecker, white line through position, height and and birth year on back. Tough.

382 Dave Mcnally can be found with a white line through the first line of his text biography write up on back. Also green smear in the lower left of his stat boxes, as well as the known purple object variation. Some are tough.

399 Worthington - Green hangs below the black divider at top of the stat area, or correct.

403 Dick Nen - Green spots on both arms, or correct. Not the easiest.

412 astro's Rookies - some copies show the edge of a stat box on the back right, even when they are not at all miscut to show an adjacent card. Easy

438 Chuck Dobson - several versions with the cartoon white extending high, extra white and green squiggly shapes below the cartoons, green ink bleed into the cartoon, Athletics logo on front extending low. At least 5 combinations

I can show them but Net54 hates iPhone pics and requires a downsizing process that takes too much time and ruins the quality a lot. Apologies if I missed these being publicly known, I don't think any of them are.