View Single Post
Old 09-01-2014, 09:33 PM
Robert Williams

Quote:
Lol. Your posts are too funny.

I'm glad peoples snipes didn't work. That's what they get for using them instead of ACTUALLY BIDDING!!!
Ebay actually condones sniping. They tell you as a seller that all of the bids come in the final seconds. Trust me, as a seller it is nerve wracking. To see an item that is worth x amount be only a fraction of that with mere seconds to go. If anything, this will help speed up the death of the 99 cent auction for the small seller. The only two people that will be left will be Probstein and PWCC for 99 cent auctions. And both of those sellers have their own different problems that I won't get into here because they have been rehashed to death elsewhere.

I was trying to be a different type of seller than those two. By bringing back the 99 cent auction WITHOUT some of the issues that plague those two gentlemen. I'm going to do some soul searching to see if I want to go down that route.

Too many people complain about the lack of auctions and the overabundance appearance of overpriced BIN's that plague Ebay. Most sellers have had a little help, namely the ineffective bumbling by Ebay themselves, in regards to why the auctions are disappearing with bloated BINs in their wake.

Last edited by bobbyw8469; 09-01-2014 at 09:38 PM.