View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 02:05 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default Just Collect Inc.'s new consignment program and advertising

I would like to introduce our newest advertiser to Net54baseball.com, JustCollect Inc. I have known the owners for several years and give them my highest recommendation for honesty and integrity. They are a great addition within our hobby and have carved out a nice niche as one of ebay's, and soon to be Grand Slam Bid's, top sellers. I wish them well in this project and their future endeavors. regards
leon

Here is a synopsis of their newest program:

Hi everyone,
We are a new advertiser on Net54baseball.com and this offering is unique and interesting enough that I wanted to post about it. Just Collect has rolled out eBay’s 1st 0% Seller’s Commission Consignment Program for significant cards. For cards that are expensive and rarely sold, auctioning them at no reserve can be risky. Just Collect’s new service allows you to take advantage of our eBay name, clientele, and huge email marketing prowess, as we market your card at a fixed price.

Let’s say you have 15 significant cards worth an average of $1,000 each and you would like to sell them but you are uncomfortable selling them at no reserve. This service could be ideal for you. The service works like this for consignors:

- For each card, you specify the price you would like to receive for the card.
- Just Collect markets your cards under our account on eBay and to our mailing list (it is the largest list in the hobby with over 35,000 collectors). Just Collect will work on selling the card for up to 90 days.
- For each card that sells, you receive the price you specified. Just Collect will return any cards that do not sell.
- You pay only a flat fee of $60 per card to Just Collect, which includes:

1. the listing of your card
2. inclusion of your cards in their weekly newsletter
3. creation of a specialized email newsletter highlighting only your cards
4. reaching out to our best clients to try to broker your cards privately.

We encourage you to consider giving it a try. More info is available here:
http://www.justcollect.com/Zero.html

Regards,

Scott Greenwald
Principal
Just Collect, Inc. -- eBay's Largest Vintage Sports Card and Memorabilia Consignment Seller
Current Auctions: www.JustCollect.com/auctions
Consignment Info: www.JustCollect.com
eBay ID: just_collect
P.O. Box 80
Somerset, NJ 08875
(v) 732.828.2261 (f) 732.828.2281
You can always view our current auctions at www.JustCollect.com/auctions!