View Single Post
Old 07-27-2020, 12:49 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by 36GoudeyMan View Post
This is not about freedom to work; its about freedom from involuntary exposure to a potential lethal pathogen. I don't care if someone wants to work in their basement. I care if someone wants to work in a physical space that has any non-zero potential to kill someone else. I watched the Nationals games. Repeated non-mask wearing, physical contact, no social distancing, and that affects the players AND the staff, clubhouse staff, dugout staff, media, etc., etc. It also affects and puts at risk people in hotels, airports, and anywhere the players go or gather for any reason (see Clippers’ Lou Williams story). I admit I'm a flaming liberal, but here I am pro-life -- mine, yours, our families, and our neighbors. There is NO good reason, except entertainment, for this dangerous environment to host sports in the manner MLB has chosen. The season is an illegitimate joke anyway. Why risk players' health, their families health, and their organizations and communities' health?
Got news for you, we likely will be living with Covid next year as well maybe even years later. Will always be non-zero death potential for years to come. 20-30% of people are not going to get a vaccine. By the way some people die when having a vaccine, its not a non-zero potential thing to do as well

There are people dying of heart disease and cancer that would of been saved had there not been a shut down.

A high percentage of the Covid deaths occurred in nursing homes.. Theres a reason Florida has far less death than New York even though there were more infections in Florida

Driving a car to look around for no apparent reason has zero benefit but there is not non-zero potential of death..

You guys need to stop taking all your news from just CNN...

Football risk of head injury is far worse then Covid risk in terms of health down the line...they didnt cancel football forever...

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 07-27-2020 at 12:50 PM.