View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 08:38 AM
Christopher Williams

Travis, if John G. really wrote that in an email to someone, why didn't that someone sign his or her name to that article post? Why be a gutless coward about it if it is true? My curiosity is "Why post it anonymously?" The content really is irrelevant in my eyes.

As controversial as Peter Nash may be, he doesn't hide behind a pseudonym or write it anonymously. I respect that.

You see you have to understand something, Travis posted a link to that to get attention. Nothing more, nothing less. And he got what he wanted.

It is purported that Travis does know the author of that article/post. If Travis can use the word purported, why can't anyone else here?

Travis, isn't the author of that article/post, part of the same gang (all using pseudonyms and anonymous posters) that attacks my friends and myself anonymously? If they're going to attack me, why are they such cowards about it? Why are they hiding?

That site recently mentioned Net54 and here's what they wrote:

This is a blog that discusses mostly baseball cards but also autograph collecting. There can be some interesting discussions on this site. But like most sites if the person blogging is not a real name, take it with a grain of salt for it could be your ex getting revenge against you!

Guess what, the coward that posted the above comment, posted it anonymously.

Last edited by thetruthisoutthere; 08-19-2012 at 10:41 AM.