View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 04:09 PM
John Otto
J0hn Ot.to

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4reals View Post
John, I'm not poo-poo'ing your find, as I said before,I like the product, but I'm just a small fish with a modest budget so perhaps I'm out of my league on this thread. I am wondering, however, how you managed to purchase the binder and enough pages to house a standard 407 card 1952 topps set for only $30.99. The item you showed pictured is for sale at the manufacturers link I provided with a binder and 40 pages for $52. Those 40 pages only hold 240 cards so you're going to have to buy a second binder with thirty additional pages ($46) to hold that set. That's $98 to house a set. Like I said before I know you can find them discounted on ebay for about $30-35 for 30 pages but if you know a secret place to get them cheaper please share! I may actually be a buyer after all.
Sorry Joe...I know this is old, but I missed this. I didn't have the 1952 in binders, it was the 54s, and there is only 250 cards, so only needed 1 binder. As mentioned in the OP, I was lucky enough to buy direct from the vendor at a local show here in Washington...

I can't find my original pictures, lol, but this one I got offline shows it well. 250 cards and sheets fills the binder....I still love it.

1963 Fleer - 1981-90 Fleer/Donruss/Score/Leaf Complete
1953 - 1990 Topps/Bowman Complete
1953-55 Dormand SGC COMPLETE SGC AVG Score - 4.03