View Single Post
Old 08-12-2022, 10:20 AM
Ju$tin D@v3n.por+

I do like some of the one's that state clearly that it is game used, however as noted most of these are just something they ordered new off Fanatics and cut up now.

I see no interesting value to manufactured patches, or random junk in there. I would rather have a nice picture. I loathe the rookie materials cards more than most when they say "event-worn". If you have ever had an opportunity to see these "rookie-premier" events you will see newly drafted rookies standing next to giant boxes of hundreds of jerseys. They put them on for literally no more than 3-4 seconds and then toss then in a pile. Those are then your event used rookie cards. Wheeeeee...

I also find sticker autos unwanted and the sale prices show the premium for on-card. I want a card that the player touched and signed, not something with a sticker.

If I can find a game-used item with a on-card signature...that hits the cool mark and I sometimes add them. I also look for RCs that are on-card signed of players I get interested in. I don't care a bit if it might not be the Bowman Chrome or Panini Prism and is a less "premium" line. I think time, will lean to the on-card in the future as the top card.

Player collecting - Lance Parrish, Jim Davenport, John Norlander.

Successful B/S/T with - Highstep74, Northviewcats, pencil1974, T2069bk, tjenkins, wilkiebaby11, baez578, Bocabirdman, maddux31, Leon, Just-Collect, bigfish, quinnsryche...and a whole bunch more, I stopped keeping track, lol.