View Single Post
Old 06-11-2022, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoPoto View Post
I'm wondering if your "big tent" approach welcomes team collectors to post totals? Totals could be enhanced by counting backs. No new/additional numbers for backs needed. Just count every back at the card's number. Or not.
For specific, 1 team only collectors, I would not be adverse to indicating something that shows the team as a subset.

For example, jason.1969 has posted his collection of Dodgers T205 cards. I am not familiar if he has all the Dodger cards in the set, but for an example his entry on the list could look like this if the EGGS value for all the Dodgers cards in the set happened to be 24:

19 jason.1969 19/24 (Dodgers subset) 6/11/22

For these type of collectors, I would need to have from them the total EGGS value for all cards from the team to list it this way. For the Dodgers, Jason may have the complete sub-set...it is up to individual collector to figure out.

And unfortunately, I have decided not to make backs a part of this EGGS system. Perhaps someone would like to come up with a separate T205 Ostrich EGGS thread for the backs (because when an ostrich has its head in the sand, its backside is revealed).

Brian