View Single Post
Old 04-09-2017, 11:42 AM
bobby

Default dings

Quote:
Originally Posted by minibatsman View Post
This is a start . up close there are some flaws on the decal there always are . it is important to understand your first photos of the bat were just to clean. when I first looked at your bat I didn't like it. it is was just to green this is a red flag and the Wagner didn't help your case. your comparison to another decal is very good. I used the sheet to show a never used decal and to show the silver. I have bats also and most of them are darker. the colors do vary from bright silver to green in the field. but everyone of them has a hint of silver/gold in the field. including the other bat you have provided a photo of. near perfect Jackson mini decal bats are very rare not many exist. I will give your bat a second look .some closer photos similar to the last photo of the entire bat could. help.
there looks like there are some dings in your bat. I would like a close up of them. the ones that transfer into the bat and the decal are best. but close ups of the entire bat would be good. the comparison of the decals side by side of both decals the entire decals also.