View Single Post
Old 12-10-2014, 09:17 AM
James Graham
James Gra.ham

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuddjcal View Post
a no brainer...give the idiot his money back, or you become the bigger idiot. Don't sell with-out money back guarantee. No refund policy is for morons and losers.
If a no refund policy is for "morons and losers", then does that give someone the right to ask for a refund 2 years down the road...where does it end? Is there discretion? eBay polices themselves and they will determine if a refund is necessary, regardless of the circumstance, but then a buyer will have remorse or they will finally get around to sending it in to a TPA only to hear the TPA feels it's not authentic (which has happened with autographs I have bought from trusted members here and sold on eBay)...Then 6 months to a year later they request a refund.

I will continue to say no refunds and if there is a specific circumstance, we can talk. I'm neither a moron or loser, just a guy collecting autographs that occasionally will sell a few.
"What I have done after my baseball career -- being able to help people with their lives and getting their lives back on track so they become productive human beings again -- that means more to me than all the things I did in baseball" - Don Newcombe

https://www.collectorfocus.com/collection/jgmp123