View Single Post
Old 07-25-2021, 08:29 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark17 View Post
Really? All 100 million (or however many) white people have privilege and power? Really???? I can introduce you to some poor people in my community (with white skin color) who expose that to be a blatant lie.

Generally speaking, an intelligent black person has privilege and power over a white idiot. A normal black person has power and privilege over a white dwarf. Young, healthy, active people have privilege and power over old, sick people. And so on.

I've seen far, far too many successful people with darker skin and far, far too many failures with lighter skin to buy into your racist nonsense.

Looking at someone, seeing only their race, and from that tidbit of information declaring them privileged and powerful is outright stupid. And that is what this group think mentality is doing - making idiots out of otherwise intelligent people.

You cannot take a hundred million people and ascribe ANY attribute to each and every one of them. It is absurd, and quite obviously racist.
There are countless white people living in poverty. They will be glad to hear, no doubt, how they are the beneficiaries of structural racism against blacks. Is that the same structural racism that gave this country a (deservedly) popular two term Black president? Oh wait, he, and every other successful Black person don't count, because they go against the theory.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 07-25-2021 at 08:35 PM.