View Single Post
Old 09-11-2007, 08:27 PM
Administrator

Default Hoping to do a small t210-3 "orange border" headcount & a couple questions....

Posted By: Brian McQueen

I'm trying to find out a little more about this anomoly from the t210 series. I was curious these are prevailant at all in board member's collections. I've heard that there's only one in existance of each player but would appreciate your insight on the cards you may have/have seen, why these exist and if they are very easy to find. I'd also love to know what players you all have in your collections so that we have a better idea of how many of these are out there.

Another question I have concerns the orange borders themselves. Mine is a bright, almost neon orange. The scan I attached below actually doesn't show how bright the borders actually are, however, there can be no mistaking this one for a red. Do these come in various shades of red, red-orange or orange? Or are the ones in all of your collections just as bright as this one?

Final question, assuming there's only one of each player, are there any players in the t210-3 set that haven't been found with this border color?

Thanks in advance for the insight....