View Single Post
Old 07-12-2020, 05:14 PM
John

Default T205 Master Set Card Post

Let's post a complete master set of T205 cards; a pic of the front and back of the card is required.

Let's post them in order using a master checklist.

I have included a link to a near complete master set checklist of T205 Gold Borders. The checkist is from the Old Cardboard website and lists 220 different cards. It is my opinion that a complete master set has 221 cards. The checklist shown does not list the Christy Mathewson Cycle back 1 loss variation.

I personally have 219 of the 221 cards, missing only the Mathewson and Wilhelm "suffered" variation for a complete master set. However, I also have at least 2 cards of all 11 tobacco brands; American Beauty, Broadleaf, Cycle, Drum, Hassan, Hindu, Honest Long Cut, Piedmont, Polar Bear, Sovereign, and Sweet Caporal.

I have expanded my personal master set checklist to include the 2 different T202 panels that show Joe Wood and Walter Blair that were not included in the T205 set. I have also included in my master set the 3 different T330-2 Piedmont Art Stamps of Joe Wood, Walter Blair and Bill Killifer.

Here is the link to use:

http://www.oldcardboard.com/t/t205/t205list.asp

Condition doesn't matter so post 'em in order if you got 'em.

Let's start at the beginning with
Ed Abbaticchio

Next up is Doc Adkins...and go.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk