View Single Post
Old 07-02-2020, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Klein View Post
Dave:

We've had this discussion before but from my dealing days (long before I even went to Beckett) I am perfectly comfortable with the 22 cards noted as DP's being DP's. That is covered not only from my personal experience but remembering all the ads in the 70's and 80's where those 22 cards were in far larger supply.

It is possible that for vend boxes for whatever reason the magic 22 were even more available than they were out of packs. If so, that would work on such a level that the magic 22 are sure out there and available. And while I only have a few 67 Hi's in my inventory right now, every one of them is from those 22

Regards
Rich
What is your theory on how the sheets look? We know there are 24 rows of 11 on the sheet(s) with 7 unique rows. 3 rows 4 times and 4 rows 3 times works. It has been believed that the Seaver row may be 2 times. Could those 2 DP rows appear 5 times? Or are there more DPs?

I was one of Beckett’s sources for SP information. I owned a partial sheet that contained cards that were believed to be SPs, so as we know if one card on the row was a SP, they all are.