View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by egbeachley View Post
JP,

You do realize that you did not mention the PSA Set Registry once in your original post. You mentioned the master set composition. While you may find the master set composition in the PSA Registry section, it's not the same thing.
The "list" is the PSA registry's T-206 master set composition. It is the heart of the issue, what makes participation to complete the list so sparse. The list is the registry, the registry is made from the list.

To those suggesting I contact PSA, I assumed this was just another dig that seems to be sent my way. I've emailed PSA about it in the past. The response was as expected - no response.

To those suggesting I post this on PSA's forum, you think they are going to let a post crticizing their service survive and flourish? Think again.

And lastly, I'm not sure how flipping came up again...it seems Potomac Yank's go to joke. I am not a flipper. I've been collecting for over 25 years and the LARGE percentage of my collection has been unchanged for many years. I sell a bunch of dupes that I recently bought, an one notable Plank and suddenly I'm a flipper. If you don't know me, don't label me.

Lastly, I've been a member of this forum for years, just took time off during the transition from the old boards to the new. I am not a newbie, to collecting or these boards.