View Single Post
Old 08-12-2020, 04:06 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Default T206 REFERENCE.....Reminiscing about your 1st BB card Show where you acquired T206's

* * * * * * * * * * * * T206 Reference, Theory's, Surveys, etc. * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Well, no responses to my request here, so here's my follow-up DRUM story(s)............

Twelve years ago at the Reading Philly Show, Toby (bigfish) "made my day". I acquired this Frank Delehanty DRUM from Toby to complete my first A - B - C - D subset.

Then, around that time (2009), Barry Arnold, a good ole Net54 buddy contacted me wondering if I had a extra DRUM card so he could complete his T206 back collection.
I offered Barry my Moeller DRUM card, and he was really happy with the very reasonable deal we made for it. I received this DRUM card from Barry (Sloate), and gave it
to Barry Arnold)

This Elberfeld is my nicest looking DRUM card. He is one of 36 (or 37 **) subjects from the 350/460 series which were printed with the DRUM back.

. .

** Note.....Mullin (batting) in this series has not yet been confirmed with a DRUM back.

Alright, this is the last time here that I will ask for your stories. I'm sure that some of you have some exciting T206 story (or two) to share with us here.

TED Z