View Single Post
Old 07-04-2015, 07:58 AM
Rich Nelson

I hate having to print my own tickets, but just had a worse experience. My wife and I took my daughter to the horseshoe in Columbus Ohio for the Buckey Country Superfest with Luke Bryan, Kenny Chesney, Keith Urban Rascal Flatts and several other acts. For whatever reason we couldn't get the order to go through on our computer, so I suggested we just go to Wal Mart and get them. When the csr handed them to us it was just printed on that cheap receipt paper that lets the ink disappear if you let sunlight get to them. The woman even told us we needed to put them in an envelope and put them in a cool dark place until the show. When we got home I copied them so my daughter would have something to put in her scrapbook other than a blank piece of paper.

I don't understand the ticket companies "Service Charge" when you print your own tickets. Where is the service? Another thing, if you have any of these receipt paper tickets be sure to bring a ziplock bag, because if they get wet they turn to mulch and you get to spend the day in the parking lot listening to the game on the radio.

My rant is over now, I feel better.