View Single Post
Old 04-25-2021, 08:45 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayshum View Post
My Mapes. I saw what the set in Goldin went for as well. Not sure why the Mantle had the grade it did although it would have been a 1 if it got a number. Robinson seemed overgraded at a 3 with the amount of surface wear. Price actually seems somewhat reasonable based on recent sales of individual cards.
All those cards were older graded ones and the majority, if not all, wouldn't receive those grades today guaranteed.

Also, as I have seen since 2016, complete sets never seem to bring the money people expect. Of course I am sure a PSA 8 set and higher would bring some crazy money but for the most part, based on what I have seen, selling the cards individually usually brings more money it seems?

Of course, I suppose, that is how it is viewed as selling individually means a lot of work and such so maybe selling a complete set, especially if viewed as time is money and accounting for all the fees, etc, comes into play?

I'll let others, however, answer that one who have more experience doing/trying both.

Last edited by irv; 04-25-2021 at 08:46 AM.