View Single Post
Old 01-17-2022, 04:13 PM
Ron Kornacki - Uncle Nacki

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedzan View Post
Whatever, if these extravagant prices continue for T206 SOVEREIGN cards, I may be tempted to sell my entire SOVEREIGN complete set of 408 cards.

It would be one of the best investments that I have ever made in Sportscards.

TED Z

T206 Reference
Hi Ted, I play around with the idea of selling all my T206's at times. I have plenty of interest for many of my cards, and since 95 percent of them are non Piedmont/Sweet Caporal cards, there would be a buyer for every card. Honestly, the biggest issue is how to price them lately. If it's an auction, then it finds it's current value on it's own. But if you wanted to list a few a week with buy it now prices on Net54 or Tobacco Row on Facebook, the market is so unpredictable, and you'd want to try and get top dollar for the cards you would be selling. Auction houses would not be the greatest idea, just because of the fee's related. Plus I wouldn't want all my cards listed at once. I'd get more money selling gradually over time and I have the free time needed to scan, list, email, and send out the cards. But after thinking about it each time, I just keep adding to the set. I don't really need the money. It would buy some really nice things, but it wouldn't increase my happiness.

If I had your 408 card Sovereign group, I'd probably work on filling in the spaces, like the 350 Subject cards your missing, that you currently have the 150 Subjects of. Same thing for 460's you have and the 350's of the same card that you don't have. Excluding the Super Six, because if I remember correctly, you have the 350's and the 460's of those.

T206 Master Monster Front/Back Set Collector - www.youtube.com/unclenacki
T206 Basic "The Monster" Set 514/524
T206 Advanced "Master Monster" Front/Back Set ????/5258
COMPLETE T206 BACK SUBSETS
Old Mill Southern Leagues - Black Ink 48/48
Sweet Caporal 350-460 Factory 30 Full Color "No Prints" 28/28
NEAR COMPLETE T206 BACK SUBSETS
Polar Bear 245/250
Sovereign 460 50/52
Sweet Caporal 150 Factory 649 Overprint 31/34
Piedmont 350 "Elite 11" 9/11