View Single Post
Old 01-09-2005, 05:40 AM
Administrator

Default Plancich....Two Requests

Posted By: Robert Plancich

I apologize for lack of knowledge on this subject. I have mistakenly assumed that the LOA that Dave Bushing and Troy Kinunen issued on the Cobb bat means that Ty Cobb used the bat, but now you are telling me that it doesn't. I don't understand why Dave Bushing can't tell us if Cobb used this bat. His LOA states that Cobb's cleat marks are on the bat, if he can tell whos cleat marks are on the bat then why is it so hard for him to tell who used the bat.

It's that same old circular logic and reasoning here at play. It's not a game-used bat used by Ty Cobb, it's a Ty Cobb decal bat that was used by somebody and no one knows who used it! Is that right Bill A. Oh, I forgot, we don't know who used it but Dave knows whose cleat marks are on it though. Then why issue a LOA on this bat at all? Do you actually think that the poor collector who bought this bat for $37k wants the bat if Cobb didn't use it?

I am tired of all these experts writing LOA's on things that they know nothing about. Troy Kinunen posts on this board and so do you Bill. maybe you could contact Dave Bushing and he could clear this whole thing up for us since he is the "world's foremost authority" on the subject.

Bill, it's your turn to play kiss and tell. How about it? Can you tell us your last name? Come out, come out, wherever you are Billy!