Thread: US Caine
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2019, 10:12 AM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duluth Eskimo View Post
The problem is you are out the fee for PSA. I assume it was Jose correct? This guy is such a thief. I hate to be on a rant, but people come out of the woodwork to make comments on another Mickey Mantle "good or bad?thread, but this guy just keeps on selling his forgeries with barely a scant comment from the peanut gallery.

Another Ebayer selling numerous forgeries is AVIT Consultants (sp?) in California. They sell tons of deceased stars and others signed in a light hand, light ink soft flow. I'm sure they and Jose are connected.

At least if they pass a TPA people are putting their trust in the opinion of someone that should know better. With $600 on a Walter Payton signed RC. Come on man.............
I'll give you a comment. Not only is this guy a licensed F Face loser, You should stop buying at e-bay altogether. I know it's hard because it's SOOOOOO FUN to watch these illiterate moron buy and sell complete garbage. At the end of the day, protect your own and don't worry about the other clowns wasting their $$$ on forgeries and the losers that shear the unsuspecting boobs.

Anybody spending 6 beans on a Walter Payton card is an imbecile in any case PERIOD. So there's my e-bay rant for the 3rd time today. I hope that helps you Duluth!

Last edited by Fuddjcal; 02-03-2019 at 10:12 AM.