View Single Post
Old 09-26-2020, 02:39 AM
Trevor Hocking

It's so great to see so many people talking about 90's and newer baseball cards. I love all the great set I see.

Right now Griffey is really selling strong but only the Seattle cards, just so happens thats what I collect, go figure. Anything Luis Robert & Tatis are going crazy. You can't find cards a retail stores because everyone is buying them to flip on eBay for double or more or selling them in pack breaks.

The current card market is crazy right now and has been for a couple of years. Look at the 2020 Bowman cards and you people are playing big money for guys that are still in High school.

I joined the rookie card craze a got so Tatis, Lux, and Lewis cards early and have watched them sell for crazy numbers. It has been fun collecting the stars of today.

Hard to get packs or boxes at a good price so thats why I go and grab the inserts from my childhood. All that fun of putting together those sets at s value has been fun, but the market has caught up a little and as stated here things are getting a more pricy. So I am always looking for new ways to collect for fun and on cheap!

Keep collecting!
Trevor