View Single Post
Old 11-05-2020, 06:35 AM
Vincent Hecksel

Default Jim's recent email announcement

Jim Stinson Sports Autograph Update

JIM STINSON SPORTS

Jim Stinson Sports is BACK in business

Greetings ! Retirement did not suit me well. As many of you know in 2017 I semi retired. returning briefly to help several long time collectors and friends liquidate their collections.
I hope that most of you remember my regular
e-mail updates of vintage autographs for sale that You would receive at least twice a month sometimes more sometimes less. But was sending them to subscribers for over 20 years. I've missed the hobby and miss the interaction with my clients and friends But most of all I miss BUYING AND SELLING VINTAGE AUTORAPHS I've listed some new links below and have already been listing some inventory in my e-bay store auctions and will continue to do so on a regular basis. In addition I've created a JIM STINSON SPORTS face book page which you're invited to visit. I'll be posting some hobby related stories , informative signature studies, and anecdotes also updated daily.
Although I still have some inventory left over, MOST OF ALL I am now actively BUYING vintage autographs again ! Consignments are also welcome on more expensive single items. As any of you know that have sold to me in the past I'm easy to deal with and always pay fair. I can promise you that has not changed. So am looking forward to being back in the "game" again. And hope you will welcome me back.

My e-mail address has not changed and you can contact me by responding to this e-mail or e-mailing me directly at

jim@stinsonsports.com

The link to my e bay store is

ebay.com/str/stinsonsports

The link to my Jim Stinson Sports face book page is

facebook.com/Jim-Stinson-Sports-112095200701044

If anyone has a problem accessing either site please let me know. Hope to be in contact with all of you soon.
SINCERELY Jim