View Single Post
Old 07-23-2020, 10:50 AM
L@nce Fit.tro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddiez View Post
I have been switched over and can print labels fine. I still haven't seen any money from sales yet but did get a email that money was being send to my bank.
So this was printing labels using funds still in Managed Payments? Or printing them on eBay but funded from Paypal as was their previous set-up? I'll also be curious to hear from you or anyone else in the latest wave of inductees when the funds successfully deposit in your account, and if there were any discrepancies with the new fee structure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teza11 View Post
Well, not exactly the day 1 I was hoping for. I am unable to print eBay shipping labels. Their customer service agent says it's unrelated to the cut-over to the managed payments program, but I was not having any issues prior. Anyone else experiencing issues printing eBay labels?

Jeff

Jeff, if you could, please let us know when you have successfully moved any funds from MP to Paypal by direct deposit, and what steps you took to set that up (as you had indicated in the previous thread that Bobby started).

I have had a couple of separate chats now with Paypal associates who at first seemed to indicate they were looking at providing a similar option for Paypal Business account users, where the Business account would be provided an account number and routing number as necessary to set up direct deposits. But my follow-up inquiry asking for any updates turned to the rep providing "workaround" options that essentially involved setting up new/separate accounts rather than a solution for how to get the funds directly into my existing Business account. When I advised the last rep that I chatted with that, by making it harder for eBay sellers to get the proceeds from those sales into their Paypal accounts, they are making it much more likely that those sellers will opt to bypass Paypal altogether when spending those funds, she indicated she would pass the message along to her manager.

Anyway, all of that is to say that it is looking more and more like my only option to dump the MP proceeds directly to Paypal would be to set up a separate Personal Paypal account, which in turn requires setting up a separate checking account to link it to (the last rep advised I would not be able to link multiple Paypal accounts to a single bank account), which has me questioning whether this is all worthwhile to start with. If I do go down this path though, I'd like to be sure I'm duplicating the steps to getting it to work successfully from the start.

As I stand right now still as a holdout, eBay is still rolling over the Good Til Cancelled listings to the next 30-day cycle rather than killing them, but they are not allowing me to add new listings, either through third-party API or directly on the eBay website. My active items are still selling at a decent pace though, and the funds still transferring to my Paypal account as usual, so I'm not eager to mess with anything that would interrupt cash flow for an indeterminate period of time. I've pretty much opted to coast until getting word that there is actually light at the end of the tunnel, so I really appreciate the updates from you guys and any others who have already opted in.