View Single Post
Old 07-29-2020, 12:02 PM
L@nce Fit.tro

Quote:
Originally Posted by savedfrommyspokes View Post
I have now received multiple payments since I started Monday with MP. Here is what I have seen in regards to what is being taken out. First, any order of mine where my free s/h threshold is not met, the 12% + 30 cents is taken out of my available funds. However, on the orders where my free s/h threshold is met, neither the 30 cent transaction fee nor the 12% have been removed from my available funds, both costs/fees have been added directly to my monthly ebay account invoice. I prefer the fees to be added to my monthly invoice and to pay at the end of the month with my CC as I get a 2% kickback reward from the CC and I don't get that 2% back when ebay takes the 12% from my "available funds".
That is weird. The differing "fee extraction" timing, that is, not your preferences. I'm not looking forward to the learning curve in figuring out all the minute differences between eBay's "how we said it would work" and their "now that you're locked in, here's how it's really going down."