View Single Post
Old 03-06-2022, 11:10 AM
G@nn0n
G@nnon As.ip

Quote:
Originally Posted by irv View Post
It's amazing what some people will believe just because their T.V. screens and their corrupt gov't tells them.
I assume many have forgotten, or believe it was for the greater good, when their very own country invades other countries?

I see you've met Mike.
He is likely just upset like John Kerry is about Putin's lack of buying into the global warming scam. Couldn't believe my eyes when I seen that. Just how stupid can these dingleberries get?
How dare Putin invade another country and not be concerned about climate change!!!

"“I hope President Putin will help us to stay on track with respect to what we need to do for the climate,” Mr. Kerry added"
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...e-invasion-di/
Hey yeah. While some of it's comical, the worst part about it is the whole idea that if you try to understand a different point of view you're called a Russian sympathizer or stooge. And of course, as I know you know, it's not just the right wing. The Dems (who I don't think you wouldn't consider to be left, as I don't) were falsely claiming over the last 5 years that Trump was a Putin puppet, when he defied them on a number of things, and have been even more guilty of it.

Interesting to see how this whole thing is going to play out. A lot of armchair warriors are calling for no-fly zones and more sanctions. The sooner a diplomatic solution to this is found the better.

Dos vidanya!

Last edited by jgannon; 03-06-2022 at 11:49 AM.