View Single Post
Old 05-12-2021, 10:42 AM
Ry@n \/3tt3R

Great thread. I have accumulated enough that I am definitely going to take a shot at the monster. I'll have the usual suspects graded and maybe a bunch of others, but plan to keep the remaining cards raw.

I have ~30 raw now, and have gone with 3x4 premium toploaders w/ penny sleeves. However, I just found a nice wood box sized to hold the T206 toploaders so i think I will do that...

1) does Ultra Pro make premium toploaders in the T206 size? in 3x4, the premiums are worth it IMO (clearer plastic), but I am not sure they make premium in the T206 size.

2) does Ultra pro make penny sleeves? cant seem to find them either. I like the 1/2 penny sleeve idea that someone posted above, but would prefer the smaller size.

any answers are appreciated!
Deals Done: GrayGhost, Count76, mybuddyinc, banksfan14, boysblue, Sverteramo, rocuan, rootsearcher60, GoldenAge50s, pt7464, trdcrdkid, T206.org, bnorth, frankrizzo29, David Atkatz, Johnny630, cardsamillion, SPMIDD, esehombre, bbsports, babraham, RhodeyRhode, Nate Adams, OhioCardCollector, ejstel, Golfcollector, Luke, 53toppscollector, benge610, Lunker21, VintageCardCo, jmanners51, T206CollectorVince, hockeyhockey

Collecting: T206

Monster #236