View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 02:57 PM
Administrator

Default Very sad news for our hobby- Randy Stuckemeyer RIP

Posted By: leon

I am posting this for our friends at SGC who got this message today. I am very saddened to hear this and my prayers and thoughts are with his family. I only met Randy a few times but was fortunate to also speak with him a few times on the phone. A nicer gentleman I have never met.....
__________________________________________________ ___________________________

Hi Everyone,

I have some sad news to pass along. Longtime collector Randy Stuckemeyer passed away this morning after a long illness.

As many of you know, Randy had a tremendous passion for cards and his collection is truly world class. SGC is extremely proud to have had the priviledge to grade the vast majority of his collection.

SGC is indebted to Randy for his loyalty and support. No one has had a greater inpact or contributed to the success of SGC more than Randy Stuckemeyer.

I met Randy for the first time at the 1999 National in Atlanta. Since that time I have not met a finer person in this business. Over the years many of us at SGC have become close friends with Randy. He was part of the SGC family and we will miss him greatly.

I ask you to keep his family in your prayers.

Thank you,

Sean Skeffington
Vice President