View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 09:02 AM
David Nova.kovich Jr.

While all of this makes sense. I don't quite get the vacated wins..I know the NCAA wanted to take a crack at JoePa's win record(which is understandable), I honestly don't see the grounds for vacating the wins.. Sure, there was shady business all around, but nothing involving eligibility issues.

I don't have a horse in this race, but I'm just trying to stay objective here..

As much as the actions of Sandusky, JoePa and the rest of the governing body at PSU disgust me, I will still personally view JoePa as the record holder. Well, because he is.. Besides, it wasn't JoePa or the PSU officials that won those games, it was the players. Why should they be penalized here, just because it's the only thing that the NCAA can really do to JoePa. Maybe it's just me being anti-ncaa, but I think vacating the wins is a huge stretch for them. But then again, NO ONE will challenge this, because it's simply, just not that important, given everything else that has gone on...

And as far as the city of Grambling petitioning the NCAA to vacate the wins, just because they wanted their record back for Eddie, is F***ing disgusting..

Last edited by novakjr; 07-23-2012 at 09:07 AM.