View Single Post
Old 06-27-2020, 02:20 PM
David Peck

I don't sell much but I am constantly getting requests on various sites and social media platforms to buy cards.

The listings I have had on EBAY have sold pretty quickly with no issues. I sold some signed Wrestling All Stars through Instagram to a guy I met in NY and prices were very strong just recently.

There is a guy on the CU message board that decided to hit the bid and list his collection by the name of Chad and ran them through PWCC. The market has been so hot he just couldn't resist selling. He had a very eclectic mix of non major sport cards including lacrosse, golf, MMA, boxing, wrestling, and soccer and had explosive results the other night. His PSA 3 UK back Tyson went for $653. He was actually the guy I got into the bidding war with when I won my first Tyson in 2010 and in doing research on the sticker found a message board thread where he was discussing it and what caused me to first join a message board.

Nothing went cheap and if anything many went well above expectations. To me the market is still accelerating in many cases.