View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 09:35 AM
M@tt Schw@de

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenavarro View Post
I consider the USA Men's Olympic Basketball Team AKA The Dream Team, to be the most talented grouping of players ever on one squad. I've wanted to get a team signed piece for some time, but almost every one of them I've seen over the years has been bogus. However, I saw a partial signed Dream Team piece at Heritage earlier this year that I felt was real, and I picked it up as a project piece in the hope that I could finish it off. It was already signed by Bird, Magic, Laettner, Barkley, Drexler, Mullin, Pippen and Robinson but was missing the "tough" ones. Has some of those holograms from those players signings on the back (thankfully not on the front ) Since then, I've added Jordan through Upper Deck Authenticated (however UDA put their hologram on the front, but at least it's kinda see through and doesn't really detract, my own fault as I just assumed they'd throw it on the back with the others) and was able to add Stockton (who up until his book tour from the last couple of months, was a VERY tough graph) from his recent signing at Deseret Books in Salt Lake City, Utah. It will be on it's way tomorrow to Steiner, for their upcoming signing with the very difficult Patrick Ewing, and then I will send it to a friend that works in the NBA to finish it off for me with Malone.

Will be a stellar piece once I get it complete, and a lot tougher than most people realize due to the large number of fakes on the market.

It's going to probably pain Patrick Ewing to sign that as he doesn't like to sign team-signed Dream Team items.