View Single Post
Old 11-25-2020, 11:00 AM

Default PWCC Shipping Issue

I was high bidder on 7 cards Monday night. They were all 1934 Silver Diamond Hockey Matchbooks and all SGC graded. All 7 came to $67. These are slightly larger slabs--the same size as a 1964 Tallboy.

They sent me an invoice with $70 for shipping. (I live in the U.S.) I asked for an updated invoice and explained that these cards were not especially large and only a little heavier than standard cards. I actually weighed some I have and it came to 26 ounces for all 7, which is the same as 18 PSA graded cards. According to their shipping chart, that should cost $15. The agreed to lower it to $55!

This is an insane amount of shipping and I can't get anyone to respond to my messages now. Is there a phone number for PWCC? I can't find one anywhere and I can't understand why they are trying to gouge for for shipping on these cards. The total weight when packed should be under 2 pounds!

(The original person who contacted me was Manny Medina. I found an email for Betsy yesterday and sent her an email last night, but haven't heard anything at all today.)

Is there anyone I can speak to about getting this fixed?

Last edited by strohman99; 11-25-2020 at 11:01 AM.