View Single Post
Old 12-05-2021, 09:48 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huysmans View Post
Hahaha nice rationalization

The vaccine DOESN'T STOP ANYTHING. What's so hard for you to grasp???

Vaccine - a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.

Immunity - the ability of an organism to resist a particular infection or toxin by the action of specific antibodies or sensitized white blood cells.

Keep living in your tiny percentages lol

If the vaccine isn't stopping COVID....it's NOT a vaccine. Use common fucking sense
Yep, so much so, the CDC changed the definition of it (see below)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibuysportsephemera View Post
I'm out...I didn't post here trying to convince anyone to do something that they don't want to do.

I do believe that if you don't want to get the vaccine, you should not be able to go to the hospital to be treated when you get ill. You can't have it both ways.

Jeff
So, by your analogy, anyone who smokes, drinks, eats unhealthy, is obese/overweight, participates in risky sports/hobbies or doesn't exercise should also not be allowed medical coverage.
Unbelievable, and almost as unbelievable as what you referenced earlier. The guy you know who works for Pfizer and the fact he recommended you get vaccinated. I never would have guessed it. I was certain he would have tried to talk you out of it!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cooovvid5.jpg (49.6 KB, 228 views)

Last edited by irv; 12-05-2021 at 01:12 PM.