View Single Post
Old 02-18-2023, 03:44 PM
Bill Cauley

Quote:
Originally Posted by irv View Post
Where have you been, Dick? I was worried about you after the Jan 6th committee withdrew its subpoena for Trump.
Did you learn anything, learn, at least, the whole shit show was just theatre, just a distraction, a sideshow to get people like you from looking at what your current govt has been up to and all their malfeasance?
Heard of Ray Epps before? Funny, don't you think, how, even though he is on video enticing and orchestrating the whole thing, he got a complete pass.
Find it odd that you need to sign into youtube to view the video of him doing exactly that? And some think youtube is not left leaning and biased.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brap0Sphcmk

You claim you're smart feller but you can't even see the fact our current govt's are trampling all over our constitutions.
Lockdowns, passports, mandates, division, controlling of the media, etc, etc, etc. I take it you're not too familiar with how Hitler brainwashed and controlled over 70 million people? You should educate yourself some more if you can't see any similarities.
Ah, color me surprised that instead of answering two simple questions, you throw out a word salad not answering either.

I suggest if you’re going to be tossing out the “Hitler” and “nazi” stuff, you get outside of 4chan and you educate yourself. I highly doubt you will though as the topic is well above your level of intelligence. It requires actual study and research to include outside your realm of comfort. Thus why places like twitter, Facebook, and YouTube appeal to you. Little thought involved and when you see something that aligns with your bias, then it must be true. You’re truly a mentally small individual.

In regards to “brainwashing,” I also suggest you read up on Goebbels and his propaganda machine. Then read about the recent Dominion/Fox News revelations. You may have missed those though as the right wing media apparently didn’t want to touch it.

Last edited by BCauley; 02-18-2023 at 04:14 PM. Reason: Added last section