View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 06:12 AM

Default JimStinson

Another friend was kind enough to make a donation, Thank you. I'd keep this pm in private but I don't think anyone is actually going to be bidding on that thing, so..........

NONE of the signatures on the program are authentic , right down to the Buddy Hassett. Also took the liberty of looking at the sellers "autographed" Rocky Marciano program and before anyone asks , its not good either.

I don't think there is an intentional attempt to decieve as the seller has some very nice antiques if you are into that kind of thing, they probably just picked the autographs up in an estate sale or something....AGAIN

However there is still a dire emergency existing in the Northeast as the result of Hurricane SANDY. The media has moved on to other events but the problem remains. So for those of you that would like opinions regarding autographs I would respectfully request that a $20.00 donation be made to the AMERICAN RED CROSS that is helping to put the lives back together of those that have been destroyed. Here is the link. Make a donation and send me as many scans as you would like , $20.00 Per autograph. It does NOT go in my pocket This offer is good until December 1st..Cheers

http://www.redcross.org/charitable-donations