View Single Post
Old 12-12-2020, 01:52 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb67 View Post
Please note - the software only allows files up to a certain size. If your image is too high-res, try resizing it to somewhere around 1.5 MB.

As far as Cale Makar goes, I gave up trying to buy one of his YG's as I always got outbid so I ended up purchasing this signed and numbered Stature card instead.
Great looking card.[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb67 View Post
Super excited to have landed this Orr rookie. Just arrived today.

Wow, lucky you!
That's a great looking card!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric72 View Post
I picked this up for a song a couple weeks ago. It took USPS a couple weeks to deliver it; however, it arrived today.
Nice Gretzky!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyhockey View Post
awesome makar! really like that. like eric, i have not really waded much into the modern stuff. got a couple of YGs like point, makar and hughes. but mostly sticking to the 70s/80s.

do those instructions work for a mac as well? i'm literally the worst with computers, lucky i know how to turn it on and off.
Thanks!

I only dabble in modern a bit myself, and like you, most of my hockey cards are 70's/80's. I did, however, just receive my second copy of Ty Dellandrea's YG's card but in the French version this time. He is a co-workers/friends nephew, plus I have seen him play, so I know he has potential. 13th overall first round selection of The Dallas Stars.

LOL on being computer illiterate. I might be about 10% better than you but I still can't help you with your question. Try and see I guess, or maybe Eric knows for sure?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ty Dellandrea Young Guns French 20-21 UD.jpg (71.3 KB, 735 views)