View Single Post
Old 04-08-2021, 11:07 AM
Dan Studebaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagetoppsguy View Post
You missed the point of my post, so let me make it a little more clear for you. I'm tired of being told that we need to listen to science...the same science that is constantly changing. I only gave one example of that, but if you would you like others so I don't seem to be cherry picking or come across as misleading then I can certainly provide them.

My entire point was this. People need to stop telling others to listen to science and let people do their own thing...and not criticize them or call them irresponsible for doing so. Just remember, this "science" is from the same brilliant minds () that tell us we should double mask, but are photographed at a baseball game without their mask.
Yes science constantly evolves, I would hope that people engaging in science learn something from their experiments and observations and push our knowledge forward. This is not a bad thing.

My point is that you have an agenda and you use specific cherry picked examples to push that agenda. When current science doesn't back up what you want you disparage it. When you want to use science to back up what you say you tout that you hold a water license from the State of Texas.

You want to get back to your life, we all do. Just say that and you live in a place where you can do that. You don't need to disparage science to be able to do it.

As I said before I don't care. There are 3 results I see

1) You don't get covid
2) You get covid and survive
3) You get covid and die

As long as you don't spread it to others, I don't care. You do you.