View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 08:22 AM

Default JimStinson

With regards to my post in this thread, I have and do always believe that people are good considering the number of transactions I do I can count the "bad" experiences and scammers on one hand. The person who recieved the autograph , examined it again and then had an expert examine it again for him and agrees with me that the autograph is 100% authentic and believes that e-bay made a blatant error in removing it and in their follow up e-mails to him. Have included a copy of his e-mail. He is from another country and his english is not the best but here is what he said

dear Mr Stinson, I am sorry for what happened; I opened a case because EBay and Paypal made me in a hurry; after a brief term I had not further occasion to ask for a refund; anyway now I am satisfied for the item I bought from you- I emphasize both your professionality and your long experience in autograph and signature. I close well the case and I'll not send you the signature. I apologize my querry and I hope for your comprehension.
I cannot give you a feedback; the item was removed but in my opinion I should give you a 5 stars positive feedback, for your patience, communication and professionality- I strongly hope to deal again with you in future and I hope, too, you'll not remind the trouble I caused.
Yours sincerely from