View Single Post
Old 04-02-2021, 12:03 PM
Chad

Default Issues with COMC on Ebay

For years I have purchased cards through Ebay and directly off of the COMC website with no issue. That has all changed this year. I have had dozens of transactions this year that have not been fulfilled. Due the worldwide COVID situation I have been very patient with all sellers including COMC. On each transaction I have given COMC two months to ship my items. Unfortunately 90% of the orders were never fulfilled. The first few transactions I opened a case with Ebay and no one from COMC even bothered to respond to the case, so Ebay stepped in and refunded my money. The most recent cases COMC did responded stating that they had an issue at their warehouse and the cards were no longer available. The biggest gripe I have is that if you go back and look the same cards have been relisted for five to ten times what I had originally paid. If you check COMC’s feedback on Ebay over 1,200 people in the last thirty days have left them negative feedback. Sorry for the lengthy rant. I just felt it was necessary to alert other collectors, so the don’t make the same mistake I did.