Thread: Latest Pickups
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2021, 12:59 AM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

And here's some more from the week.

The Donovan is a very tough variation with the red ink from the background wall inked over the floor as well. I did not have this confirmed with the 649 back on this card until now. A member was kind enough to dig through his collection with me and then sell it to me. The Wagner red overprint variation was just the last one I needed. This makes my T220-2 Mecca set complete. I'm at 164/165 on the White Borders, just need Dempsey with a Tolstoi back, which isn't too too rare, just popular.

Batch of T225's, up to 96/250 on these type 1's. The 250 checklist is a presumption, I have not confirmed the existence of all theoretical cards yet. The cards were apparently done by Brett Litho. and Fulgraff, but the cigarette company was outside the ATC, I believe. The lack of a Jack Johnson makes this set fun to build 10 times over as it's light on my wallet and the cards look great.

I'm not picky on condition ever, but especially for tougher types. T224/T229 I've got ten cards now after deciding to go for the 80 card run a few months ago. That's a better pace than I'd expected to begin, it will quickly tail off. Not very popular but pretty tough.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0449.jpg (76.8 KB, 411 views)