View Single Post
Old 05-09-2021, 08:04 PM

Default Rob

Hi Rob, from Connors some time ago I published about the different cards, post cards etc. I am glad that you have seen things that you did not know in what I have written, from the question that you ask me about the 2 threads I will tell you: the second thread was opened by questions that they made me from my catalog that was on ebay, from what I see In the points of view there is a thread that sees it more than the other, but I don't know who sees them, maybe some see one and others the other thread, there are members who only write to me in 1 and others in 2, I receive Many questions in my email, for example, today I have answered 9 questions, sometimes those who ask me tell me to give the answer through the thread because they consider that they are answers that others might be interested in and they are right, sometimes as I have done today I have I dealt with topics that might be of interest and since I don't know who sees one or the other thread, I put it in both, for me it is more work to publish in both, that is my analysis, I try to please everyone, thanks for the question, I hope you answer me this email and I am ready to answer any questions you may have .