View Single Post
Old 10-27-2015, 01:01 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laxcat View Post
Here's is something about baseball cards: I think you bellyache about how the hobby is dying hoping that someone believes you so that you can get your greedy hands on some cards.
Nope. Too late old man. Game on. Thinks for saying I'm crazy because I lost my 29 yo brother to the type of disease that usually takes old reprobates like you. Like I said: all I have to do to win is keep dribbling. Tick... Tick... Tick...
eh i don't think this is the place to talk down card values in general...I sure as heck never negotiated a card with a seller on this forum saying the hobby is dieing so sell it for me for less.....i have also said several times that to me its a hobby and i am prepared for any losses..as hobby losses....again i not so sure you want to keep dribbling if losing the game unless you trying to make sure you cover the spread in a loss....tick tick..buzzer!

also you i am sorry for your loss but you really need to stop the name calling...ie. greedy.. (I also never said you are crazy, i said you lost your temper)

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 10-27-2015 at 01:25 PM.