View Single Post
Old 12-11-2021, 02:22 PM
Raymond 'Robbie' Culpepper

Ooops! This should have been - and it is also - in the December Pick-up thread...

I'm in AWE of what other members are posting. My contributions are meager in comparison:

Even though I already had a Jim Kaat autographed card, I decided to grab this one because these two lefties are seemingly always talked about together or compared to each other...and I assume TJ will get in eventually.

There's also a Kaat & Tiant pairing...and I sure what THAT Cuban to get in too...since the other two I had been urging finally got it.

I try to have autographed cards of as many HOFers as I can and sometimes I have to scramble to get one when their unexpected...like Maz and Harold, but I already had Kaat, Oliva and Minoso...but since Gil passed before the card companies started issuing 'authentic autographed cards' (hey, you gotta believe in something and everyone is upstream from me), I'll probably either pass on one or get a PSA/DNA version.

2003 Upper Deck Yankees Signature Series - Tommy John-JIM KAAT Auto.jpg

“If you have a chance to make life better for others and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.”- Roberto Clemente

Last edited by clydepepper; 12-11-2021 at 09:51 PM.