View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 01:03 PM
Alan Zimmerman

While this will mean absolutely nothing to most everybody on here, I am posting now to publically ask you (Leon) to delete my account from net54. Why? Because this thread makes me sick to my stomach. Vile. Why didn't I message you (Leon) in private to make this request? Frankly, because I would encourage other people to do the very same thing. My single withdrawal request might mean nothing, but maybe if enough people leave you won't be able to charge as much when you charge your advertisers for the right to send me unsolicited advertising emails.

Alan

My heart goes out to Bill and his family.

Edited to clarify the opinion I have stated: Just because I have been asked, I wanted to clarify my opinion, as stated. Bill Hedin should be free to distract himself in whatever manner he wishes during this terrible time in his life. I wish Bill Hedin and his family nothing but the best. My heart goes out to him in his time of need. If there were more people like Bill Hedin around here, I wouldn't have asked to leave the board in the first place. My request still stands. Thank you.

Last edited by wake.up.the.echoes; 09-18-2012 at 03:32 PM. Reason: to clarify my opinion as stated