View Single Post
Old 03-24-2021, 07:44 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurri17 View Post
I thought I had noticed that you had that happen more than once recently. I'm a big Kellogg's collector, and you just have to throw condition descriptions out the window almost with those. If its not a great pic and I can't be sure, I pass. There are a couple of solid Kellogg guys I tend to do repeat business with. Hope your luck improves.
Thanks, Rob, but it hasn't, unfortunately.

Just had to have eBay intervene and repay me due to another seller jerking me around by not sending me a card.
I also received, today, yet another card that wasn't as described, or the same card that was in the sellers scans.
It is a Pierre Turgeon RC. The scanned card was perfectly centered and had the obvious OPC rough cut. The card I received today was OC like 70/30 and had very clean cuts.
At least in this case the seller is going to try to correct it as he said he had about 10 of these and said he likely just put the wrong card in the wrong mailer? (We'll see?)
The seller of my Larry Robinson RC refunded me 50% of the total cost, including shipping, which I agreed with so at least that one didn't turn out too bad.

Anyways, these arrived today on time, and without issue, so maybe things are looking up?
Just a mishmash of cards with a bit of a lean towards Fleury who I have been purchasing lately. (more on the way)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Marc Andre Fleury RC UD.jpg (78.4 KB, 439 views)
File Type: jpg Marc Andre Fleury RC Royal 102-899.jpg (78.6 KB, 438 views)
File Type: jpg Auston Matthews OPC Glossy RC 16-17.jpg (78.0 KB, 452 views)
File Type: jpg Kyle Connor Young Guns.jpg (77.6 KB, 445 views)